**WINTER SALE NOW ON**
MANY LODGES AND CARAVANS REDUCED IN PRICE
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Bungalow Tariff - 2015
Our Self Catering Bungalows are available to book for a week's stay commencing on Saturdays / Fridays.
Short Breaks are available for a minimum of three and four nights.
Please contact our agent Hoseasons for further details on 0844 809 4530
Prices quoted include gas*, electricity & VAT as applicable. (*gas is included at £40.31 per week).
- Bed linen, towels & tea towels all included in hire price.
- Cots/High Chairs are £8/week each. Please book in advance & bring own linen.
- Most Bungalow full week hollidays start on Saturdays.
Information and Conditions of Hire
- All accommodation is NO SMOKING. We accept pets in selected properties.
- We do not guarantee that photographs in our brochure & on the website show the actual holiday homes/pitches you will use.
- Maximum Occupancy is two people more than the number of bed spaces provided, as a bed Settee is used to provide the highest occupancy levels.
- Ramp access is available at one bungalow for disabled access.
- Dogs (maximum 2) must be booked in advance, are welcome if on a lead, under control at all times & toileted off the park. They may never be left alone in holiday homes or let on furnishings, beds & bedding.
- We cannot guarantee the occupation of a PARTICULAR holiday home but try to do so when requested.
- We may be able to provide ‘pet free’ hire accommodation, however our policy for these models is enforced and relates to the previous 6 months period, we can not guarantee 100% prior compliance.
- Clients may take possession of their accommodation after 4pm on the day of their arrival.
- Clients must vacate the accommodation by 10am the day of departure.
- Unless prior notice of late arrival has been given and acknowledged we reserve the right to re-let accommodation if clients have not arrived by 12 noon the day after the arrival date, without refund.
- Please report any damage or breakages to accommodation and equipment as soon as possible so that we may replace or repair them for you. They may be charged for.
- The number of people occupying the holiday home must not exceed the number booked to come unless arranged with us in writing.
- Please note that receipts for the final balance will only be posted if an SAE is provided.
- In case of a client having to cancel all or part of a booking, the client will be liable for the full cost for the period originally booked unless they have taken out Cancellation cover at the time of paying their hire deposit. Without cover, where we re-let the accommodation, a refund less 20% will be made. We strongly recommend cancellation cover, this is very wise - see below.
“In the event of cancellation for any reason at any time up to noon on the day the holiday commences, all hire charges paid will be refunded. A medical certificate will not be required.”
- Holidays reserved well in advance must be paid for in full at least 30 days before holiday commences.
GENERAL POLICIES & INFORMATION
- Clients must accept responsibility for their own property whilst in the park.
- Clients must leave the accommodation or pitch in a clean and tidy condition.
- The speed limit of 10 mph must be adhered to, and ‘quiet times’ are from 10pm - 8am.
- We would draw to your attention that in damp or wet weather conditions the grass slopes on the park can become very slippery. You are advised to keep to the metalled roads and the
- Please advise Reception if your expected time of arrival is after 6pm.
- Parents/Guardians are advised to supervise children at all times whilst on the Park, even while children are at the play areas, as the equipment is not always suitable for every age-group.
- Car parking is provided at each unit but extra vehicles may have to be parked elsewhere.
Kippford Beach Hut Bungalow
|Jan 3 - Feb 14
|Feb 14 - Feb 21||364||255||334||234|
|Feb 21 - Mar 28
|Mar 28 - Apr 4||466||326||427||299|
|Easter W'End (Fri - Mon)
|Apr 4 - Apr 11
|Easter M'Wk (Mon - Fri)
|Apr 11 - Apr 18
|Apr 18 - May 2||346||242||3018||223|
|May 2 - May 23||406||284||373||261|
|May 23 - May 30||543||380||499||349|
|May 30 - Jul 4
|Jul 4 - Jul 11||436||305||400||280|
|Jul 11 - Jul 25||525||368||482||337|
|Jul 25 - Sep 5||597||418||548||384|
|Sep 5 - Sep 19||442||309||406||284|
|Sep 19 - Oct 24||382||267||351||246|
|Oct 24 - Oct 31||430||301||395||277|
|Oct 31 - Dec 19||364||255||334||234|
|Xmas/N.year (Wed - Wed)||597||418||548||384|